Saturday 11 August 2012

Introductions

I have been in a major city for 6 months.
I have been in medical school for 6 months.
I have been away from my family home for 6 months.
I have been nurturing braidlocs for about 6 months.
I have been living in the western world for about half my life (born and raised in Zambia).
I have been overweight (according to my BMI) for a long time.
I have been going to the gym for a few weeks.
I have been a Christian for many years (sorry hard to quantify, a lot of highs and lows in my faith).

Basically, these are the things I might be talking about.

To start with:
I should be sleeping, so I can study before church tomorrow morning. In this way Medicine and God can be fitted into my day. Since they are my two top priorities I have a lot of days where that is all I get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment