Friday 18 January 2013

Another Crisis Averted

Im having a lot of computer crisis' because I am using my laptop a whole lot more during my holidays (my mom has no tv and I don't have any friends in this city).
Anyway, so the DVD region is set according to where you live and you get to switch it 5 times.
I accidently switched it for my final time.
Got depressed because I wouldn't be able to watch anything in the region I ACTUALLY live in.
BUT then I downloaded BlazeDVD
A region free player, I downloaded the free trial which has enabled me to play all the DVD's I have at my disposal.
I am excited to find that it runs beautifully, I had the option of downloading a DVD region killer but I thought that sounded dangerous.
I like BlazeDVD so much that even though the free trial is working perfectly well I am tempted to get the full version (it's under 30 dollars), and make it my default DVD player.

---
for the record I ended up getting the full version and I love it.
Don't know why I didn't do that all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment