Tuesday 25 December 2012

Christmas

I didn't recieve any presents
I didn't have a tree
I didn't have lights

And i don't really care
I actually prefer it this way because I generally tolerate but rarely love the things others buy for me.
i think a Christmas trees are stupid and messy
And although christmas lights can be pretty amazing and gorgeous they are usually just stupid, and wasteful.


I did spend a lot energy looking for my moms Christmas present only because she said exactly what she wanted and I bought her things like fixing her watch and buying her gas (necessary things, that's how I roll)

BUT
I did spend time thinking about God's amazing love.
About how amazing I feel regardless of my circumstances because of the confidence i have in God. I often wonder how others face the ups and downs of life without being able to trust in an almighty God.
Anyway, I love God, He loves me, I am humbled and extremely grateful.
Merry Christmas, you are loved.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment