Monday 17 December 2012

If you don't like me it's your fault

I spent a week with someone, very long hours, we were both in an unfamiliar setting and the other person was the most familiar thing in the whole week.
I deal with people by asking lots and lots of surprisingly personal questions, so after about 2 days we had learned an incredible amount about each other.

Something I already know about myself
- When I spend a long time with someone and know a lot about them, I start to entertain the idea of living together happily ever after.
- This is something I know, but something I didn't expect was the thought that followed these ideas

..."He probably wouldn't look at me in that way becuase I am not his type"

Now, this (for me) is an improvement because it's the understanding I have come to recently that I am a beautiful, strong, and interesting person and when the time is right, the right person will see that. And these other people in my life will not see it not because I am ugly and boring, but because they are just not the right person to see who God made me to be.


so I felt really grown up!
Yay, me for not having my value determined by how I feel others see me (although it was a fleeting moment of maturity...)

No comments:

Post a Comment