Monday 22 July 2013

I hate the Royal Baby

I love babies and I have nothing personally against that little thing, but I hate the role it has taken on my T.V.

1. IT IS NOT NEWS
- The birth of a baby,  a normal birth, after a normal pregnancy, in normal circumstances, to parents that got married, decided to get pregnant, and have enough money to provide for that child. IS NOT NEWS. Amazing baby stories include babies born after natural disasters, in unexpected circumstances that serve as a symbol of hope, so something like that.

2. I have a real and true hatred of the English Monarchy and EVERYTHING THEY REPRESENT
I have no good feelings about the queen, or anything she represents. The English monarchy decided it knew what's best for the world and in fact decided that everything the world had was best utilized for their own growth and took steps to take of the entire world and 'share' their values and their ideals with the world, while communicating that those 'others' the natives, were not good enough to reach the standards of English civilization. I hate that English breakfast tea GROWN IN INDIA is called ENGLISH BREAKFAST, I hate the idea of commonwealth countries, I hate the idea of an English breakfast itself. I HATE THEM, so much because their concepts of what is right and how life should be has damaged so many cultures world wide. So many cultures were destroyed and are still struggling to rebuild their sense of self-worth as separate from and just as valuable as the English.
I hate them, and if I could travel back in time I would blow up that dweeby little island, because for all their obnoxious posturing, THEY ARE A TINY ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!
And the reason I hate the royal baby is he has taken over my T.V. and I am constantly reminded of my hatred for him, his family and everything they represent.
I am surprised that more of them have not been shot down, I kind of wish someone would make an attempt on their lives, not so they die, but in hopes that then they would go into hiding, and we don't have to constantly have their ill-gotten wealth rubbed in our faces. Yes their wealth is built upon the backs of their colonies...remember those places that belonged to other people and were worked by the enslaved locals.
Yeah, those places.
I hate them, and I wish they would get off my T.V.

Here is someone else who agrees with me. For different reasons, but I feel that the scourge of the English Monarchy has been so far reaching there should be more of this conversation, and a whole lot less of this Royal baby fever. It makes no sense, that all of a sudden everyone loves the baby, and loves that this baby no matter how bratty, obnoxious, stupid, or ill-equipped they may be for the job they may be King of England one day. I thought we were a culture that valued merit and giving people things they had worked for and deserve. Ignoring the history of the English Monarchy I don't understand why it continues to exist in the present. I don't understand why we give them that authority and that role, I just can not fathom why they are on my T.V on every channel, it suggests everyone who is deciding what to put on T.V. things everyone cares. And I cannot fathom WHY people care.

This has been a therapeutic process (please understand that I am an angry but non-violent person), I will now watch DVDs for at least the next week, for I might be driven to murder if I see another commercial showing me their life story and the possible future that awaits the heir to the throne.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god! i love this! im english and completely hate it! i typed into google hate for the royal baby and came across this! haha LOVE IT! anyone in england that also gave birth yesterday will receive a stupid coin i think is so SELFISH! i dont wanna remember their baby i'd rather remember my own! As you can imagine its ten time worse for publicity here! its annoying and frankly pointless! they are only humans like us just cause they have money they get all this media attention! arrgghh!! had to have a rant myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha
      Nothing better than ranting with others.
      Thank you for sharing, and I feel my entire psyche being better balanced now that I don't see news about the royal baby anymore. The fuming in my ears might even stop soon :D

      Delete
  2. Someone after my own heart.

    ReplyDelete